Small Ship Cruise Styles
Expedition Small Ship Cruising
Access some of the world’s most remote and pristine places on a small ship expedition.
Luxury Yacht Cruising
Explore the European coast aboard a luxury boat that spends more time at each port.
Small Ship Cruising Styles
Small Ship Yacht Cruising
Find out more
Savour the all-inclusive lifestyle aboard the MV Lady Eleganza, which has been custom-made for exploring the coastlines of Croatia and Montenegro.
An intimate cruising experience with just 34 guests on board, you’ll be well looked after by a close-knit, experienced crew.
Small Ship Expedition Cruising
Purposely built small, these Small Ship Expedition Ships are designed to provide access to remote and shallow areas that would larger ships would be unable to approach. Each ship carries a fleet of inflatable Zodiac vessels, allowing you to get up close to hidden gems and admire each stunning landscape from the water.
Your professional Expedition Team expertly guide every foray off the ship to ensure you get the most out of your adventure.
- An evocative collage of colour, culture, beauty and history - South America is a land like no other
- Taking a small group Antarctica cruise allows you to get closer to wildlife including penguins, fur seals and orcas
- Whether you choose to explore the rugged Kimberley or take in the pristine beauty of Tasmania, you are guaranteed to fall in love with Australia
- All-inclusive. All taken care of. From locally inspired dining, Freedom of Choice experiences and personalised service throughout
- APT’s privately chartered fleet of Luxury Mega-Yachts are perfect for taking in the panorama of exotic locales such as the Mediterranean and Croatian coasts.