YACHT CRUISING | SOUTH AMERICA
In 2024, cruise the Galapagos Islands on the sleek Yacht La Pinta, a luxury vessel with some of the largest cabins in this region.
Travel in comfort and style through these South American islands. With 24 cabins on board and fitted out in modern designs, the Yacht La Pinta is the perfect place to retreat to after a full day of exploration.
- Kayaks, paddleboards and panga boats are available for indepth adventures and a closer look at the fascinating marine life.
- Explore the national park without the crowds with exclusive island visits.
- Enjoy carefully curated, delicious meals by a Le Cordon Bleu Gastronomy Director.
- With around four expert naturalists onboard and roughly 12 guests per guide you will enjoy smaller, intimate expedition groups.
- With a medical officer on board 24/7 and no charge for appointments, stay safe and well on your journey.
Length: 64 metres
Guest Capacity: 48
Ample Social Spaces
Enjoy more privacy and space to retreat to on your Galapagos Island journey, with areas including a Sun Deck, Sky Bar and a natural history library.
Sail sustainably and protect the ecosystem with modern technology enabling lower fuel consumption, water desalination and waste-recycling on board.