Small Ship Expedition Cruising
There's nothing like cruising on Tasmania's untouched waters aboard a small ship. Aboard the Coral Discoverer, you'll cruise along Tasmania's southern coast. Discover Bruny island, Maria Island and Wineglass Bay with uniquely Tasmanian experiences including a seafood dinner, nature hikes and spotting fur seals.
While aboard the Coral Discoverer, enjoy all meals and local beer and wine with lunch and dinner.
Take in the natural beauty of Tasmania from the world-famous wonders of Cradle Mountain to Freycinet National Park on the east coast.
Enjoy superior accommodation in the wilderness with stays at Peppers Cradle Mountain Lodge, Tall Timbers and Freycinet Lodge
Along the tour, take in APT Signature Experiences including:
- Exploring Dove Lake and Cradle Mountain with a local guide
- Guided walk through the Tarkine Wilderness
- Encounter a Tasmanian Devil at East Coast Nature World
Food & Wine
Tasmania has cultivated an incredible food and wine scene and an APT tour includes some of the highlights.
All tours are designed around the Salamanca Markets so you'll be able to browse the stalls and meet the makers.
Enjoy Signature Experiences including:
- A gourmet lunch with paired wines while cruising the Gordon River
- Sample lavender infused fare at Bridestowe Lavender Farm
- A Josef Chromy Winery lunch (and possibly spot Chromy himself)